Little Monsters Play Safe Rules
We hope you’ll enjoy your visit to Little Monsters House of Fun. For the comfort and safety of both you and your child while in the play centre, we ask that you observe the following rules:
- Shoes must be worn at all times when playing in the garden, except when on the bouncy castle!
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by a adult/guardian when playing in the garden.
- Children must be under 10 years of age to gain admission to the play area.
- Children must remove their shoes before entering the play area, but must wear socks at all times.
- It is advisable to wear long sleeves and tops that can be tucked in, to help prevent friction burns.
- Children must remove jewellery and any sharp objects, including badges, before entering the play area.
- Children that are unwell or recovering from an injury should not use the play facilities.
- Long hair should be tied up at all times.
- Destructive or disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated and children displaying such behaviour may be asked to leave (No refund will be given).
- Any accident or injury should be reported immediately to a member of our staff.
- Smoking is not permitted on the premises.
- Little Monsters House of Fun cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to person’s. properties.
Please note: Although Little Monsters House of Fun staff monitor the play area, all children remain the responsibility of their parents/guardians at all times whilst on the premises.
Age Range: We accept children up to the age of ten. Supervision: Children must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult/guardian for the duration of their stay at Little Monsters House of Fun. Little Monsters House of Fun does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children. Little Monsters House of Fun cannot accept responsibility for personal belongings or lost property.
Clothing: Children should come to Little Monsters House of Fun in comfortable play clothes. Jewellery must not be worn. For safety and sanitary reasons, children must wear socks and remove their shoes before entering the play area.
Illness: We ask that all children are symptom free for at least 48 hours after bouts of coughs, fevers, vomiting and diarrhoea before coming to Little Monsters House of Fun.
Food: Only food and drink which has been purchased at The Little Monsters Cafe may be consumed on the premises. Food and drink, including sweets and chewing gum, must not be taken onto the play equipment.
Behaviour Policy: Violent or disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated at any time. Adults as well as children are required to follow any safety instructions issued by members of Little Monsters House of Fun staff. If we experience repeated difficulties with any child, we reserve the right to refuse admittance to Little Monsters House of Fun for that child. Little Monsters House of Fun does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, colour, religion, ability, or national origin. However, we reserve the right to refuse service to any person or persons for legitimate business reasons, such as maintaining the safety of our facility and other children playing here.
Event Photography: Photos and videos may be taken at events by Little Monsters as well as the class/group organiser for their online publicity, social media, and in some cases printed material such as leaflets, posters, as well as adverts for newspapers and magazines. If you prefer to be excluded from this, please make yourself aware to the organiser at the start of the event.
Upon entering Little Monsters House of Fun you are agreeing to these terms.