Little Monsters Play Safe Rules
We hope you’ll enjoy your visit to Little Monsters House of Fun. For the comfort and safety of both you and your child while in the play centre, we ask that you observe the following rules:
- Shoes must be worn at all times when playing in the garden, except when on the bouncy castle!
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult/guardian when playing in the garden.
- Children must be under 11 years of age to gain admission to the play area.
- Children must remove their shoes before entering the play area, but must wear socks at all times.
- It is advisable to wear long sleeves and tops that can be tucked in, to help prevent friction burns.
- Children must remove jewellery and any sharp objects, including badges, before entering the play area.
- Children’s own toys are not permitted in the play area
- Children that are unwell or recovering from an injury should not use the play facilities.
- Long hair should be tied up at all times.
- Destructive or disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated and children or adults displaying such behaviour may be asked to leave (No refund will be given).
- During busy times a restriction of 2 hours may apply.
- Any accident or injury should be reported immediately to a member of our staff.
- Smoking is not permitted on or around the premises.
- Little Monsters House of Fun cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to person’s properties.
Please note: Although Little Monsters House of Fun staff monitor the play area, all children remain the responsibility of their parents/guardians at all times whilst on the premises.
Entry Booking Terms & Conditions
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking and this must be brought with you on the day of your booking. Please either print out the booking or have it available on a mobile device.
- Number of customers allowed for each session will be restricted and should always be pre-booked
- We require customers to leave promptly at the end of the session to ensure we are able to clean between time slots. Time limits will be strictly enforced.
- As we are operating on a reduced capacity basis, we are unable to refund pre-paid tickets
- Face coverings should be worn by anyone over 11 all times except when seated at your table.
- Please ensure that your child follows the directional arrows when in the frame (you are welcome to join them and play too). Please ensure they play in the age appropriate area.
- Hand sanitiser must be used upon entry to the centre. Hand sanitising stations are available throughout the centre and also in the reception area. Hand sanitiser must be used by all upon entry and exit of the frame.
- You will be allocated a table upon arrival. Do not move tables or chairs as we have arranged these in a way to abide social distancing guidelines.
- Food and drink can be now be ordered at your table. Please allow sufficient time to receive your food and to have time to eat it before your session time ends.
- If you arrive late for your session you will still be allowed entry, but we regret we cannot extend your stay beyond the expiry of the session. The session time must finish at the stated time to allow for cleaning between session.
- The toilets use a sensor system to notify which cubicles are in use. Please abide by this system to reduce proximity to others in the toilets.
- We are a children’s soft play centre so we will not tolerate bad language, aggression or confrontation towards our staff or other visitors. Anyone who does not abide by this will be asked to leave the centre and blocked from re-booking.
- Only food and drink which has been purchased at The Little Monsters Cafe may be consumed on the premises.
- Food and drink, including sweets and chewing gum, must not be taken onto the play equipment.
- If you have any problems or concerns whilst at the centre please speak with a Manager. We want you to feel happy and comfortable and a Manager will always be onsite to discuss any concerns. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com.
General Terms & Conditions
Age Range: We accept children up to the age of eleven.
Supervision: Children must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult/guardian for the duration of their stay at Little Monsters House of Fun. Little Monsters House of Fun does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children. Little Monsters House of Fun cannot accept responsibility for personal belongings or lost property.
Clothing: Children should come to Little Monsters House of Fun in comfortable play clothes. Jewellery must not be worn. For safety and sanitary reasons, children must wear socks and remove their shoes before entering the play area.
Illness: We ask that all children/adults are symptom free for at least 48 hours after bouts of coughs, fevers, vomiting and diarrhoea before coming to Little Monsters House of Fun.
Food: Only food and drink which has been purchased at The Little Monsters Cafe may be consumed on the premises. Food and drink, including sweets and chewing gum, must not be taken onto the play equipment.
Behaviour Policy: Violent or disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated at any time. Adults as well as children are required to follow any safety instructions issued by members of Little Monsters House of Fun staff. If we experience repeated difficulties with any child or adult, we reserve the right to refuse admittance to Little Monsters House of Fun. Little Monsters House of Fun does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, colour, religion, ability, or national origin. However, we reserve the right to refuse service to any person or persons for legitimate business reasons, such as maintaining the safety of our facility and other children playing here.
Event Photography: Photos and videos may be taken at events by Little Monsters as well as the class/group organiser for their online publicity, social media, and in some cases printed material such as leaflets, posters, as well as adverts for newspapers and magazines. If you prefer to be excluded from this, please inform a manager upon entry.
Party Cancellation & Refund Policy: Any Party bookings made at Little Monsters require a non-refundable deposit to secure the booking. This deposit cannot be refunded; however, a party can be moved to a later date if required as long as we are given at least 7 days’ notice and may be liable to a £10 admin fee. Management may accommodate or reschedule any bookings at their discretion depending on circumstances.
Lost Property: Any lost property found at any of our sites will be kept and stored for 3 weeks (21 days). After this period any unclaimed lost property will either be given to charity or disposed of. If you have lost any items and wish to check if we have them, please email or call. For certain items we will require proof of ownership.
Website: All content and information on this website is for general information use only. Use of any information from this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is the individual’s responsibility to check that any products or services offered meet their specific requirements.
Complaints: If you have any problems or concerns whilst at the centre please speak with a Manager. We want you to feel happy and comfortable and a Manager will always be onsite to discuss any concerns. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Little Monsters House of Fun reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time by posting the amended Terms. Please check these Terms periodically for changes.
Upon entering Little Monsters House of Fun you are agreeing to these terms.